View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 05:59 AM
Tom fKB

I didn't sleep this weekend. I'm beginning to hate my job.

* Real name: Everybody calls me Speedo, but my real name is Mr. Earl.
* where do you live? Old Dorp, across the river from Eel Flats.
* explanation of your handle : Everyone insists on referring to me as this. It started with my family and never stopped.
* explanation of your avatar: The Blue Hungry Rat. To my older sister that diagnosed an illness in me and I'd probably be dead if she didn't I am the 'Rat-like younger brother', I'm always hungry and when I'm not morose or cynical I'm just blue.
* age (general or specific) 43
* occupation: Mainframe operating systems technician, IBM big iron.
* favorite bike: CSi.
* what's in your stable? CSi and the Trek on the trainer.
* fastest speed on a road bike? 54mph coming down Crawford Road. 30 on the flats at the end of the Highlander.
* how many miles ON THE ROAD on a road bike last year? A little over 4600
* picture of your ride? There's pics of the two CSis in the house in the gallery. Karen's beautiful blue one and the platinum one.
* make up and answer at least one additional question: "Is it a curse to see so clearly the future?" Yes. Yes it is.
* what is the biggest lie you've ever told "I only meant it to be a warning shot." Well, no, I never actually said that. You see, I am a pathalogical liar so there's been way too many to figure out which one's the biggest so I had to make one up that sounded cool. Sorry. I'm really very sorry.

It's later than you think.